Hotel Arena Blanca was completed in March 2010. It has 33 rooms designed with maximum comfort in mind, decorated in a typical Galapagos Islands style. Our unique facilities ensure a pleasant stay for all of our guests.
The hotel offers a wide variety of services so that our guests can be free to relax and completely enjoy their holiday at San Cristobal’s best hotel.
• Rooms with air-conditioning
• Private bathrooms with hot and cold water
• Cable TV
• 24-hour guard
At Arena Blanca Eco Hotel, we have a number of environmental policies, including:
• Processes to save electricity, such as energy saving light bulbs and LED lamps in most areas of the hotel
• Following a technically controlled process (and adhering to international regulations), we recycle water from sinks and showers to use in the toilets in the hotel’s communal areas
• Rain water isn’t wasted either – following a purification process, the water is reused in toilets and in the swimming pool, so that we do not have to use the municipality’s water
• We use pressure taps to wash dishes in the kitchen, in order to maximize the water use and use less water overall
• All of the lights in the hallways have movement detectors, so that they aren’t in use unnecessarily
• Wind direction was taken into account when the hotel was built; as there is a wind current on San Cristóbal island, this means that for most of the year, it’s not necessary to use the air-conditioning
• All bathrooms have automatic taps to reduce water waste
• All toilets use only the necessary amount of water
• The garden has only plants native to the islands
• All cleaning products and toiletries, such as disinfectant, soap and shampoo, are biodegradable and do not harm the environment
• We recycle trash, in accordance with the municipality laws of San Cristóbal.
• All food products are purchased on the islands, from the fishing and agriculture sectors, in order to avoid the introduction of species that could cause damage to the islands’ ecosystem. This also results in fresh and healthy food for our guests.
• We are the only hotel on San Cristobal that has its own smoke detection system in each room
• Staff are trained in case of accidents
• Staff are trained by the National Institute of Meteorology in case of a tsunami
• Staff receive ongoing training from the island’s fire department
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
This website and its content is copyright of TRAVEL TIME – TOUR OPERATOR - © Travel Time 2018. All rights reserved.